Thursday, December 31, 2009

An usual day at home

Since my mummy went back Singapore, I had to take over the cooking duties. Normally I try to wake up early in the morning to cook (since I am a morning person) while Jervis is sleeping so that the rest of the day I will be free to look after and play with Jervis.

So far I managed to cope rather well alone at home with Jervis although it can be very tiring (so normally Jervis naps I nap too). Do feel a difference without mummy around to help but really treasure those alone times with my boy at home. (100% attention on him)

Times really flies and Jervis is going 8.5 months this coming weekend. He can now sit up himself from lying down position (although still a little unstable). He is still learning to crawl and trying to pull himself up by holding the rail of the baby crib (although he cant stand up yet). He is becoming a very lovely boy and I really treausre those moments with him :>

Enough of my lengthy words and below are some pictures I took today of him:
































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jervis is such a grown-up now!
He really look like Jimmy wor..

ying

Anonymous said...

Is it??? Looks like me??
Haha...

Jimmy

Huiqi said...

Hi ying, yup Jervis has definitely grown up quite a lot.
Erm......some says look like me some says look like daddy :>

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates