Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another post today :)
Since now my mother in law is around to help out and I have some time so trying to blog while I can, if not when she goes back Singapore in about a month time, I don't think I will have much time left after tending 2 boys on my own.


Jervis's favourite activities:


he simply loves playing with his cars


trying to smile when I asked him to




cheeky smile :)








ask "po po" to take picture with him but he refuse to look at the camera


he still refuse to look at the camera

finally he look and smile :)


again want to take with me but don't wan to look at the camera

he is looking at the camera and smile :)


Although not having enough sleep and rest everyday but seeing the 2 boys of my life really lights up my day and makes me forget all the tiredness.
It is really not easy having to cope with my 2 precious boys with their age so close with all the night feeding and pumping and a toddler to look after.
But I believe it is also a good time for them grow up together since I am not working at the moment and can care for them all by myself.
Once they outgrow this stage I am sure to miss them so I keep telling myself to keep my cool at times and to treasure this time together with them instead :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates