Sunday, April 15, 2012

Had a simple advance birthday celebrations for Jervis on Wednesday, 11th April 2012 with my family members.
My mum, sister n Joseph came over my place with a "moo moo cow" cake bought specially for Jervis by my sis :)

We bought pizza from BP Plaza after our work for the celebrations.
Jervis is excited about it as I told him the night before that ah ma, ah yi n uncle are coming to celebrate his birthday.

He is so looking forward to it that he keeps saying he wanna cut cake n blow candles :)



both boys are happy :)


look at my cheeky boy



with mummy :)








cheeky boy


loves my 2 precious boys :)


Jeryl trying to escape.......hahaa.......


playing with his slide


trying to climb





Jervis's excited about his birthday cake


"moo moo" cake :)


look at how happy he is!


Jervis kept looking at his candles


Jeryl uninterested at all


a family picture :)


Jervis excited over his cake again


look at how happy he is


Daddy feeding him









Although it is just a very simple celebrations but Jervis is very happy :)
So glad that he enjoyed the night and thanks sis for the cake and mum n Joseph for dropping by making a happy night for Jervis :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates