Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jervis 7th month



Isnt it wonderful to be able to grow with your child day by day seeing him playing, smilling etc. Times realli flies and Jervis is in his 7th month today. Just another 5 more months he is going to be 1 ;>


Now at his 7th month, he has two teeth, able to sit a little while (still not steady, will fall sideways), taking solid twice a day, likes jumping his Jumperoo more and jumping harder at it, likes listening to me reading him books, watch cartoons (depends on mood), likes playing toys with me, more responsive to his name when being called, still like to glue to me everyday (always open up his both hands wants me to carry him), still loves to flip as usual when put him down. (erm....should be all, will pen it down if I remember. hahaa........)


some pictures I took :









Jervis, Daddy and Mummy loves you :>



2 comments:

Jean said...

oh yes, it's a JOY to be with them when they are growing. I miss those days in AZ... Now, I feel like a part time mummy. *LOL*

Huiqi said...

Jean: I miss you and Kayden too ;>
Pros and cons to be back at SG also :>

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates