Monday, November 30, 2009

We have been married for 5 years and been together for almost 10 years. How times flies and we already have a family :>

Our precious son, Jervis is going 8mths soon this dec 19th.

To make this day special for Hubby, I planned to give him a little surprise by cooking a simple meal for him to let him feel loved coming back home from TDY and can have home cooked food. Its has been a very very long time since I last cooked.

This is the first time here in States that I cooked for him as all along my mum is doing all the cooking. Hehee.......


Below is what I cooked (just very very simple dishes):






broccoli with chicken




eggs with ham and sauage





pork ribs with potatoes soup



Due to some delay Hubby is finally back home :>

Told him I cooked for him as the Anniversary gift and hopes he likes my cooking.




hubby's back




self take

What he bought for us:



a blanket for Jervis



socks for me (coz I keep complaning he keep wearing my socks. Hahaa)


He seems to be enjoying my food. Hehee.......










Jervis is interested in the food too. Hahaa.....







Hubby finishes all........ Hehee........




Hubby says he enjoys the food I cooked. Me felt relieved and happy that he likes the dishes I cooked :>

Really feel good to cook for someone that you loved :>













0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates