Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jervis 9th month

How times flies and my boy is already 9 month today :>
Here's what he has achieved:

He has learn to sit unsupported rather steady although sometimes he is too excited he will fall backwards due to his jumping while sitting.


He has learn to crawl and loves doing that.

He loves to hold on to things or furniture and stand smiling happily at me.

He loves to play inside his play zone and watch his favourtite show - Barney.

His 2 upper teeth is coming out soon.

He is having 3 solids a day now.

(Thats is what I can think of now)

Loving him more and more each day although sometimes he does get cranky which drives me mad at the same time.
But he is still my darling boy that I love :>













































0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates