Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jervis new play zone

Yesterday the shipment for Jervis play zone was sent in the morning and I was excited to set it up for him :> I saw this play zone when I went over to Dawn's place to collect something and saw how useful it was when Dawn introduce it to me.


Upon reaching home and some discussion with hubby, we decided to buy it from Amazon.com and I had never regret it as I saw how Jervis like staying inside playing and watching his favourite Barney show at the same time. It is also a lot safer for him to crawl and explore in the play zone instead of crawling everywhere in the house.

The few moments when he was in the play zone yesterday:



































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates