Thursday, February 11, 2010

First time celebrating my birthday in the States, first time clebrating birthday as a mummy, first time celebrating with my precious son, Jervis.
Its a simple dinner at Macaroni Grill after hubby's work.
Intially thought there wouldnt be any celebration as we had an advance celebration to Vegas last week liao but I asked hubby if he was able to come home early that day for dinner and he said he would try as he was rather busy that day.
So I was home waiting with my boy and 7plus he called and said he was on his way back home.
I was over the moon and was smilling :)
The place we went to was recommended by Dawn and the food and ambience was great :>
Thanks Dawn :>


















































































It was indeed a great nite with great company :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates