Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The trip to Vegas last week was to celebrate my birthday in advance as Hubby was unable to take leave on the actual day of my birthday.
I do feel kinda of disappointed as I wish he could be with me on my birthday but then a trip with both my love ones do make up for it :>

Pictures taken during the trip:











a very nice view




like this family picture :>



nite view of the hotel we stay in




its beautiful






checking out to another hotel





see all the different coca cola







at M&M








all the different types of m&m chocolate









at chinatown















A short 4 days trip was so much enjoyable especially with the ones you loved and I'm looking forward to more trips coming.
Hehee..........
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates