Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daddy's not around

Today marks the 3rd day Daddy's not around.
Everything is still going on well except Jervis seems to wake up very early since yesterday :(
He is up by 6.30am and his mid morning nap is kinda of short too (only 30mins max).
Which means I had to entertain him more hours. Hahaaa.......
To make him entertain and to let him play longer by himself I gave him some of the toys that was given to him on his birthday.



A musical learning table that he enjoys playing, keeps pressing all the buttons and flipping open the "laptop".








He now knows how to do the action of answering the phone by putting his hands behind his ears when I say "hello".









Nowadays very difficult to capture him in camera as he loves to move to my direction when he sees my camera and will start crawling to me and I have to keep moving further back in order to take his pitures.


This is another toy that I opened yesterday to teach him how to put the basketball into the net.
He learns very much by seeing what I do and he knows how to put it in and is very happy about it till later part he refuses to put it it and throws out instead :(



















He is starting to get cranky becoz he didnt nap as usual.



Starting to cry as I wanted him to stay at the position so I could take his pictures and this was what he showed me - his cranky face.

starts to crying louder






He kept rubbing his eyes coz he was already very tired but he just napped 30 mins and this was the result of not napping long.
In the end he played til 3 plus and drank his milk and slept for 2 hours.
That was when I had some quiet time.
Just hope tomorrow will be better :)
Hehee.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates