Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Has been bringing Jervis over to Lynn's house to let Jervis plays with her two adorable kids - Aven and Adel :)

That day Arlene brought her Pinky over too.

Jervis had seen her before therefore he wasn't afraid of her at all. I wanted to introduce dogs to Jervis as I had a dog in Singapore and when we go back next year I be taking Flurry(my dog) back to stay with me.








Look at how happy Jervis is when he saw Pinky. Hehee.......

Jervis still doesn't really know how to handle with Pinky so I had to be with him to guide him of how to stroke Pinky.









Arlene asked Pinky to stay there and she sat there as per command.

She is really an obedient dog well trained by Arlene :)










One of the play set that Jervis will always go and play whenever he reaches Lynn's house without fail.

He just loves playing the "MAC DONALD" play set.

He can play for hours..........






Look at the mess that Jervis made when he goes over and I had to clean up for him every time at the end of the day.

Soon, I am going to teach him to clean up and put the toys back in the boxes.






He loves balls too..........
























That day Aven and Adel were napping away so Jervis had to play by himself.

When outside I find that Jervis couldn't nap as he seems to be distracted by the environment and prefer his own bed.

So each time we are there, Jervis will entertain himself with all the toys while the kids are napping.

Once he sees them awake he is always so happy and crawling towards them.

Seems to be telling them "I wanna play with u".

I find that Jervis learn very fast when he mix around with Aven and Adel.

He learns how to drink from a straw, how to eat his snacks in his snack cup by looking at what Aven and Adel does.

Jervis will even hug them when I say "hug hug".
So sweet when I saw that :)

I find that kids learn faster by seeing them do things compare to me teaching me at home :)

Really glad that Jervis can click with them and the kids enjoying playing with Jervis too :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates