Friday, August 20, 2010

It was Jervis's and my first time celebrating National Day in the States.
In Singapore, I do not really celebrate on this day.
To me it was just another holiday :)
However here I find it more meaningful as it could be I am so far away from home and I miss home alot ba. Hehee........









Daddy and Son in Red

Jervis nowadays loves to point at our teeth whenever we smile

he is busy the whole afternoon - walking and running around

playing with Vallerie Jie Jie













playing with Leroy Kor kor



a friend that I treasure a lot :)


The whole celebration ended at about 8plus.
Had fun and Jervis was totally drained out after the whole afternoon there missing out his nap time and was fast asleep in the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates