Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lack of Posts!

Kinda of havent been blogging for a very very long time.
It was due to my computer been down for quite so time, just got back from trip, busy packing as we are going to move out end of the month and also mummy's laziness to blog. Hehee..........
Jervis has been walking around the house daily and I need to watch out for him. He tends to follow me in and out or wherever I go in the house.
He doesnt really allow me to sit in front of my computer. He will walk to me hug my legs telling me he wants me to play with him or carry him up to see what I am doing.
So where got time to really do my things.
The only free time is when he naps but I will have to clear all housework or cook.

Time is never enough when you have a kid around.
Shall update my blog once I can squeeze out more time.
Nowadays time kinda of never enough :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates