Saturday, March 31, 2012

A cooling wet Saturday morning and Jervis woke up early at 7.30am.
Jeryl di di was not home as he is having a stay over at hubby's aunt house :)
I decided to bring Jervis out to meet my sis n heng for lunch to let daddy stay home to complete his school assignments.
Both of us bathed, changed and off we went to Causeway Point.

We reached rather early so I let Jervis played at the indoor playground while waiting for my sis.
After which we went Kiddy Palace to get Jeryl's walking shoes before joining the queue at Manhattan Fish.







at Manhattan Fish



cheeky boy smiling



Jervis's cheeky expressions


After lunch, we went over to heng's house before going back home.
Heng's nieces were at home so decided to let Jervis play with them.
Both girls are so so sweet :)
Seeing them does make me wanna have a girl too.
Heheee.........





having snacks



so difficult to let them all look at the camera together


Back home and let Jervis took a short nap before going dinner with my sis, heng n daddy at Plaza.
Jervis woke up feeling kinda of feverish and super super cranky :(
After dinner at Thai Express, brought Jervis home and took his temperature reading - 38.6 degree :(
Haiz....... he is having fever :(
Quickly fed him medications and gave him his bottle and asked him to finish it before asking him to turn in early for the day.


Last 2 days, Jeryl di di just had rashes, flu n cough :(
Now Jervis's turn to fall sick :(
Hate it when my kids fall sick.




poor boy having fever :(



fever so high and can still pose for me



cheeky boy



cheeky smile again


Hope all illness stay away from my kids coz is just too heart pain to seeing my kids keep falling sick and suffering.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates