Thursday, March 29, 2012

Poor Jeryl is down :(

Its always heart pain to seeing your kids falling sick :(
Jeryl starts to develop rashes on his face and body on Wednesday :(
The infant care called on Wednesday noon to inform me that he had rashes all over his face n body and asked me to bring him home.
I rushed down from my workplace by cab and brought him to the family clinic and he was diagnosed with viral rash. Due to his coughing and running nose as well, he is advised to stay home for the next 2 days and I had to take childcare sick leave to look after him.
He is very cranky these 2 days and its the first time I see him so cranky and keeps making noise and keeps crying. Probably due to him not well and uncomfortable.
Really hated it when my boys are sick :(



Look at him, sick n tired



playing with his toys



loves playing with his shoes too



Trying to make him sleep more so that he can recover faster.
Looking after a cranky baby isn't great at all :(
Luckily Jervis attends his childcare and is only back home around 5plus, if not I cant imagine how to handle 2 kids alone.
Drinking his milk and preparing to nap.









Hope my boy gets well soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates