Monday, March 19, 2012

Updated Status

OMG!!!!

Its almost a year since I updated my blog.
Everything seems to be gone and past SO So so so fast.


I gave birth to my 2nd precious boy, Jeryl in the States last year and he is already ONE this February!
Nothing forgetting my precious no 1, Jervis who is turning 3 this April.

Life has been hectic for me since I return back Singapore last August.
I enrolled my 2 boys to childcare n infant care n was back to my work just within 2 months after I return Singapore.

Everything just went so fast and I hardly had time to actually update my blog.
Everyday is a mad rush for me getting my kids ready for school early in the morning and sending and picking my boys from school.

Although life is rushing by everyday but I am truly happy to be back in this sunny island to be with my beloved family and friends.
I do miss out some of the growing progress of my sons due to me going back to the workforce but I am grateful that I have them as my sons.
Love my 2 boys, Jervis n Jeryl.


Some of the updates of them:



My precious smiley Jeryl :)



My precious cheeky Jervis :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates