Monday, September 7, 2009

Another Shopping Day























Is another weekend out shopping. For a start we went for our Chinese cuisine lunch at a restaurant called Abacus Inn.


We each ordered our lunch and the food was not bad.


Just as our food arrived, Jervis started to make noise and Joey offered to help carry him out for a walk.


Due to Jervis making noise in the restaurant I had to eat rather hurriedly to carry him so that Joey can continue to have her lunch.


Although I know she doesnt mind to help me carry Jervis but I was pai sei that she had to stop her lunch halfway to help out.


In the end I didnt really get to enjoy my food :<


After a filling lunch, we proceed to Arrowhead Shopping mall to start off with our shopping spree followed by Anthem at the later part of the day to continue our 2nd part shopping.


Due to time constraints, I didnt get to shop much at Anthem as shops are closing at 8pm.


At the end of the day, I had purchased quite a no of stuff.


I bought a pair of Gap slippers, 1 set of bikini, 4 spaghetti, 4 carter rompers, 1 Calvin Klein sweater.


Heee...........












0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates