Thursday, September 10, 2009

The ones I miss





This is my dog, Flurry which has been with me for 4 years plus since he is a puppy. Really miss him so much after I moved to the States. He has been a really good companion with me back then in Singapore before the birth of Jervis. I am feeling so guilty that I had to leave him behind in Singapore to be taken care by my hubby's family.


Actually after Jervis is born, I was too busy taking care of a new born baby that I tend to neglect him most of the times as I had to concentrate on lookin after my son then.


Before I had Jervis, I would brush his fur and bring him for his walk daily. Whenever we manage to have a car we will bring him out. I know he misses me too. Thinking of him, my tears flow.......












look at how adroable he is, he never fail to make my heart melt each day I see him, although he can be very naughty at times making me very fed up cleanin up his urine all over the place sometimes.






His favourite past time is to lie beside me where ever i go in the house. He needs all my attention back then & will cry whenever I leave him alone. He will sleep with us in our bedroom every nite.







whenever I can I will bring him to the pet cafe so that he can get to meet new friends.







Another person that I missed alot too, my sis (Ying). she is the one whom I always hang out shoppin with. Really missed those days that we went shoppin the whole day & never tired. She is the one whom I can chat for hours & hours but never tired.



At the pet cafe:

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates