Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Its just another day



his innocent look




his favourite past time-grabbing his feet to play



Hasn't been sleeping well since the birth of our son, Jervis. Had just moved to Arizona Phoenix about 3 weeks ago and worst now coz Jervis isn't able to adjust to the timing here. He is still used to the Singapore timing, therefore nite time here he doesn't sleep. Every nite we gotta struggle to make him sleep and this can drag till almost 4am in the morning before he can doze off to sleep. The coaxing part to let him sleep isn't easy at all. My mum & I gotta take turns to carry him, pet him to sleep before we put him on his bed. Happily thought that he has slept, but less then 1o mins his eyes are wide open again and the whole process to coax him sleep starts again.


3 weeks has passed but his sleeping pattern still hasn't really improve. Its has been very taxing on my mum & me. Haiz.....


In the morning, is isn't easy to care for him too. Once he wakes up he will require our 24 hr attention, he cant play by himself & will fuss, cry, make noise just to attract our attention to make us go play with him. Even when he is tired & wants to sleep he will fuss & cry too. Sometimes I will just let him cry coz I cant be running to him whenever he cries for attention.


I always think why I had such a demanding boy although I love him much much coz he is too adorable to make me angry for long. Lookin at his innocent face how to be angry. He really makes me hate & love him at the same time.



Hopefully after my mum goes back Spore, he can be more guai if not I think I can die to meet all his demands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates