Thursday, September 10, 2009

Envy











Yesterday had a really nice long msn chat with a Singaporean wife here who will be going back at the end of this month. Speaking of it, think is rather coincidence coz I happen to see her once at a shoppin mall (Arrowhead shopping mall) here in Arizona with her hubby & their son & I happen to see her blog in Singapore Motherhood.


When I was readin the blog then I realised is her that I saw the other day at the shopping mall. As I needed information as to how to bring my baby for his monthly check up that I left a message in her post & we began startin to chat in msn.


From the chat then I reaslised how easy taking care of her baby is that I am filled with envy. Her baby boy who is 6 months can play on his own, can nap long hours, can sleep through the nite, can sleep by himself, will not fuss nor cry when sleepy. All the points are totally opposite when applied to my baby boy who need people around him to play with him (cant be left alone), dun take naps (even if naps onli 15 mins), cant sleep through the nite (need to feed him 3 hourly), cant sleep by himself (need to carry & coax to sleep), will fuss & cry when he is sleepy.


Was thinkin how come other's babies around me are all so easy to care for & I am so tired just looking after my boy. Although i am filled with envy how easy other babies are, I still keep telling myself is a God's gift that I had my son & I shall appreciate it. I do love him much and treat it as a challenge to me looking after him and just hope it will get better when he grows older.
He is too adorable for me not to love him whenever I see him smiles at me and growing up each day :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates