Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This morning, before heading out to meet Lynn and her kids for lunch.
Took some pictures of Jervis's new haircut.
Hehee..........




He is as usual busy walking around the house messing up all my stuff in the kitchen, living room, bedrooms and any corner of the house that catches his liking.
Always so busy walking around opening my cupboards and taking things out.




Busy opening the cupboard and saw me taking his pictures and wanted to come forward to touch it.



Happily walking towards me coz wanna take my camera.





Unsuccessfully, he gave up and went to knock his Daddy's room.
He now know and can follow simple instructions when being asked.
When I asked him "Jervis, go find Daddy!"
He will walked to his room and knocked on it.





Daddy's sleeping inside and obviously didn't hear his knocks and Jervis walked to me instead as no one open the door.





Since he had nothing to do, he went to the shoes' area and played with Daddy's boots instead.
I don't understand why he has so many toys he doesn't wanna play and just simply loves playing with our stuff instead.















After the shoes, he went to knock on Daddy's door and again.
Hahaa............


Still no one answered........
Daddy can really be immune to noise.
Hahaa..........


Back to the boots again since Daddy doesn't answered.







Just a short 10 minutes before heading out, the shoes area was already messed up.
Arranged back and off we went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates