Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jervis's birthday toy that was given to him when he turned one!
Just opened up for him to play as he seemed to be bored with the toys he had and keep clinging to me everyday.
Was hoping that it could keep him entertained for a little while and I do my things.







He was touching the wheels and I carried him up to sit on it and quickly took a picture of him.



Smiling so happy when he saw me with the camera.



He was trying to move the horse forward.



He played only a while and was more interested in my camera and wanted to come forward to touch it.




See so happy walking towards my camera.

As I refused to let him touch the camera he lay on the floor and cried. Nowadays his temper is rather bad.
When he doesn't get what he wants he will cry but I just ignore him.


Sat up to cry as I walked away ignoring him.


Still cried and wanted me to give in but I just ignored and walked further away.



Seeing me ignoring him he stopped.
Sometimes don't know why he has such a bad temper.
Other then his bad temper, he is a lovely boy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates