Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yesterday afternoon (21 Oct 09), went for my driving written test and I failed.

Haaa.....

Guess I didn't study enough for it. Me wasn't really keen in studying the "Arizona Driver License Manual" at all. Was just flipping through each time I took the book to study. Heee.......

Frankly speaking, I don't like to drive at all, still prefer to be chauffeur around by Hubby.

Hahaaa......

But here in the States, doesn't know how to drive is like no legs cant go out. Only during the weekends then Hubby can bring us out. Meaning Monday to Friday is like really facing the walls at home. Luckily I got my mum and son here with me if not think I would be bored to death.

After I failed the test yesterday, I am now more determined to pass it today!

Wish me luck!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates