Tuesday, October 13, 2009



Mummy posing with Jervis at the balcony before going out


Is a long weekend as Monday is Columbia Day, which means I have got three days of shopping. Hahaa.......

We (Mummy, Jervis & I) are all prepared and waiting for Daddy to wake up to bring us out shopping :>

As I had nothing to do while waiting for Daddy so took out the camera and starts clicking again.




Jervis all dressed up



Mummy & Jervis all ready to go


However due to Daddy was on nite shift on Friday so he was rather tired and wanted to sleep awhile more so Mummy once again gotta wait for him to get up. Once again nothing to do as usual started to take pictures of Jervis. I am never tired of taking his pictures.......



Put on his infant hat :>



Jervis doesnt really like it








Finally Daddy was up and we were ready to go out ;>

For a start we went for our lunch at Ono Hawaiian BBQ near our place with Evan and then proceed to Anthem for our shopping.

I shopped for winter clothing for Jervis & myself as winter is coming......

However during those hours of shopping, I ended up not only bought winter clothing, I also bought lots of Jervis's clothing and a pair of Addias running shoes for myself.

Before going to meet Joey for Dinner at Texas Roadhouse, Daddy was saying he saw a nice bag at GUESS store which he thinks suits me and ask if I wanna go take a look. Happily nodded my head & we went over quickily as ten more minutes to go and the shops will be closed for the day.

Guess wat???

I said "yup is nice & I like it......"

He took the bag & paid for it :> (Thanks Hubby)



my GUESS bag




We went to meet Joey for dinner after shopping and went home to rest early after eating to prepare for the next day shopping. Hahaa.....






0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates