Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today is Monday, 12 October 2009, Columbus Day.
Hubby doesnt need to go work and we plan to go out together with Evan and Joey.

As usual after dressing Jervis I love to take his pictures before going out :>


wearing his new outfit


smilling at the camera (isnt his legs chubby)



Jervis & Grandma in Green
Jervis & Mummy in Green too

For a start, we went ROSS to shop and bought take away burgers for our lunch. However Hubby bought the wrong burger as I dont take beef. In the end he ate the burger himself and offered to go help me get something for me to eat but I said is okay as I can eat later after shopping.




We also went to the bookstore beside ROSS and Hubby took a picture of me without me realising it at all till I saw this picture in his camera. Hahaa......



Took somemore pictures of Jervis and us outside the bookstore:



i love the colour of the sky in this pic














After which we proceed with our shopping at TARGET just a street across.




Jervis loves sucking his sleeves :>


a pic with Joey


Hubby's workmate - Evan & Joey



Walked a long tiring day and its time for dinner and we went Ming's Pagoda for our dinner.












After dinner was home sweet home :>
































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates