Sunday, October 25, 2009

Steamboat - 24 Oct 09

In the afternoon, we went Lee Lee Supermarket to get the stuff for our tonite's steamboat at Evan's place. It seems to be a long time I last had steamboat. Hee......

We bought a lot of food like hot dogs, fish balls, meat, vegetables, fish tofu, salmon, prawns etc. (too many to mention) and went back home.

As it was still early coz we were meeting the rest at 7pm at Evan's place so I asked Hubby to teach me driving again. The 2nd attempt to drive the 7 seater car and I still find it very difficult to drive coz I still cant turn properly (either turn too much or turn too early) and I always fail to check before turning (although Hubby says I did improve like a little little bit). HaaHaaa.....

I drove like 15 mins before we went over to help Evan to prepare the food for tonite.




at Evan's apartment




Jervis watching television



Hubby busy opening the game "JENGA"



he was forced to smile for me to take his pic



mummy busying cutting veg



feeding hungry Jervis



after his milk feed









i am so full







Had a very wonderful and full steamboat. We stayed till about 12am before walking back to our apartment to rest for the day. Thanks Evan.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates