Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is a Saturday afternoon and hubby says he needs to go back office to clear his work so I told him to drop us at BX to shop while waiting for him to clear his stuff then pick us up.

As I was going to start Jervis on his cereals so I went BX & Commis to take a look at their baby food. There is so much variety that's on the shelves. I was rather excited actually to start feeding Jervis solid that I bought a packet of rice cereal and some fruit puree plus other groceries for the coming week home.

By the time hubby finished doing his work, is time for dinner. He sent us home to put our groceries before heading for our dinner with Joey & Evan. We went to Wong's chinese cuisine for our dinner.



Jervis seems unwilling to take pic










while waiting for our food














Here comes our food:
wanton soup
walnut prawns


ribs
vegetables


hometown tofu
The food was very tasty especially their walnut prawns which I loved it :> Will definitely go back again to eat. Hehee.......












0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates